The cut-off date for any cancellation or transfer is five weeks before the test date. Any request made before and after the cut off date will be entertained as mentioned below.
Cancellation of registration
Candidates who elect to cancel their registration before the cut-off date for the test date will receive a 75% refund of their test fee ie, AED 667.
Candidates who elect to cancel their registration after the cut-off date for the test date will not receive a refund.
Test Date Transfer
Candidates may transfer test dates only if they notify the test center before the cut-off date for the test date. Transfers are allowed only once. The charge for this will be AED 222/-.
Candidates who elect to transfer their test date after the cut off date will be required to pay the registration fee again
On-Line Payments terms
– The United Arab Emirates is our country of origin.
– We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
– Customers using the website who are under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
– The cardholder must have a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
– All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
– Merchant will not collect or pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
– Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.ieltsuae.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
– The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The results, which will be sent to you by SMS text messaging, will be provisional and may not be used as an official confirmation of your achievement nor relied upon in any way. The IELTS partners give no guarantee as to the accuracy of all or any such information. You should wait until you receive the official Test Report Form showing your results and make decisions based on that information, not the SMS results.
It is your responsibility to provide the test center with accurate and up-to-date information. Neither the test center nor the IELTS partners will accept any responsibility in the event that your results fail to reach you by SMS, whether due to any technical fault or due to the loss or theft of your mobile phone or any other circumstances.